The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this site, you are entirely accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained in this notice.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions or any part of it, you must exit this website and service immediately.
All our WordPress themes and plugins are licensed under the GNU general public license (GPLV3).
Our products may be used for both personal and commercial use.
IMPORTANT: The GPLv3 has many terms, but the most important is how it is sticky when you distribute your work publicly. If you release the modified version of our theme(s) or plugin(s) to the public in some way either paid or free, the GPL requires you to make the modified source code available to the program's users, under the GPL.
Our team will provide support through the support forum only. This is an essential way to get support
if using tutorials and documentation is not enough.
It is important to avoid posting your username, password, licenses or any other personal or sensitive information while creating a discussion or topic on our support forum.
Remember to be courteous and use respect — we’re people too.
- Keep on topic! Questions must be added to correct forums with proper tags on it.
- If you don’t have a license for a paid product you need help with, don’t post questions in forums.
- Check the forum for previously discussed topics to avoid duplicating content, and to speed things up.
- Support forums can be used not only to report bugs, but you can also ask questions about any of the themes or plugins features, get help in using plugin or theme, and suggestions for future versions.
- Do not post links to third party WordPress related websites that can be interpreted as an advertisement.
- Before asking for support, please check theme and plugin requirements listed in the documentation and make sure that your service provider supports it.
- Twitter direct messages and tweets can NOT be used for support, and all support related question sent through social networks will be ignored.
- Directly sent emails for support will be ignored and deleted in most cases. We have a support forum for that.
- We do not provide support for (our) themes or plugins downloaded or obtained illegally without the purchased license.
- Before asking questions in the support forum, make sure to read FAQ and documentation first.
Item support does not include
We do not offer general support for the installation, administration or customization of the WordPress platform itself. The WordPress.org forums provide lots of WordPress specific advice and can help you with any WordPress related issues you might be facing. As well, never underestimate the power of a simple Google search.
Please understand that our products are designed to be DIY endeavors – a basic working knowledge of the WordPress and WooCommerce is required to get the most out of each product. Users requiring higher levels of support are encouraged to seek out a professional web developer for assistance with their web project.
- Hack recovery.
- Server migration.
- Installation services.
- Complex individual server-side issues.
- Themes or plugins modifications and customization.
- Hosting, server environment, or software.
- Web-Sites with any information, which undermines human dignity.
- General WordPress questions and issues.
- Troubleshooting or integrating 3rd party plugins.
- We support the use of our themes and plugins with official releases of WordPress only.
- Issues caused by user modification of the item’s code, styling or functionality.
- If you are replacing built-in jQuery that comes with WordPress and loading external jQuery version, support can’t be provided, because all our themes and plugins are developed according to WordPress development recommendations
to use internal jQuery.
Support doesn’t include coding features for you. If you have written a piece of code that should perform some function and it is not working, we can help you and fix the problem, give advice on how to do things, provide small
snippets as examples for use or styling, help with templates. But we will not write whole sections of code that can be considered as custom work.
If you need custom coding related to WordPress or our themes and plugins, our recommendation is reaching out to a developer who is experienced in customizing WordPress and WooCommerce.
Prices for our themes and plugins are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Since our shop sells non-tangible digital products that cannot be returned or exchanged, we sadly cannot issue refunds after the
purchase is made. Please be sure to thoroughly review the theme demos and our theme's or plugin's requirements prior to purchasing.
Note that every theme or plugin sold on our website has a fully functional live demo running the latest stable version of WordPress and WooCommerce (If supported) which can be tested at will. We only make exceptions with this rule when a specific agreement was made before purchase.
Each theme and plugin is rigorously tested before being packaged for sale, but bugs appear all the time.
We strive to resolve any bugs that are reported to us as soon as possible and will include the appropriate patches in the next theme or plugin update.
Reselling or redistributing our themes and plugins with or without modification are strictly prohibited.
Themes and plugins sold and distributed by MyPreview, LLC is done so in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
We respond to support requests from Monday to Friday, and aim to respond to all questions within 24 hours. Please understand that more technical questions may take longer.
We reserve the right to suspend support services without notice for any user deemed to be abusive or disrespectful to our support team. We are an independent shop and have chosen to keep our team small
and will not tolerate any abusive conduct.
access to website, prohibiting you from accessing support forum, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing our websites, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block
your access to MyPreview.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your site.
No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise, violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
which you may have registered, or a violation of the rights of another user or the law.
You may unsubscribe from any further communication from our website at any time by delivering a written notice addressed at support@ email address. You shall be responsible for ensuring delivery of the notice to MyPreview support staff. You may also unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of the MyPreview emails.
These terms are initially written in English (US). We may translate these terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these terms and the English version, the English
version will control.
All contents of the service are copyrighted © 2015 MyPreview LLC. All rights reserved. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are
a property of MyPreview LLC.
Other product and company names may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes to this agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Last updated on: October 06, 2017.